The reform of the Science, Technology and Innovation Act, which is now in force, grants more guarantees and rights to the scientific and innovation community in our country and introduces significant improvements to the Spanish R&D&I system around six major pillars:
- The improvement of scientific and technical careers, with the introduction of new labour rights and greater stability.
- Stable and growing public R&D funding with the aim of reaching 1.25% of GDP in 2030 - 3% together with private investment - in line with the Science and Innovation Pact.
- The reduction of administrative burdens.
- Promoting knowledge transfer.
- Gender equality in the R&D&I system.
A MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTER, DIANA MORANT, ON THE REFORM OF THE SCIENCE ACT
Select the type of error you wish to report
If you have noticed that one of the links does not take you to a page...
If you have detected an URL error in a link...
If you have detected a content error...
If you have detected content that does not display...
If the information has not been useful...